Saturday, May 2, 2009

Winning In The Cash Flow Business Testimonials, Hear From Those Who Have Found Success!

Tanisha M., Georgia

Former Customer Service Manager Makes $6,080.00 Profit In One Month!

“If I was able to sell those two notes with just those three books, I feel that the sky’s the limit. This is definitely long term! I see my children getting into the business, to be a fulltime business for the entire family. I know you probably get tired of hearing this Russ, but THANK YOU!!!”

When Tanisha saw Russ Dalbey’s TV show, she was struck by how simple the program was. So she ordered the three-book ‘Winning in the Cash Flow Business’ package and got started.

Using what Russ’ course taught her, she learned how to obtain note holder contacts at her local courthouse for free, then contact the note holders to help them sell their cash flow. She’s closed two deals in about a month’s time since she began focusing on the note business full time – $3,542.00 on her first, and $2,538.00 on the second.

At first, she was a little scared. But she found out there was no reason to be afraid!

“I said to myself, OK, I’m nervous, but this is something I need to do, to make my life better.’ And it just went from there!” Tanisha remembered.

Now that’s she proven to herself that being a note finder IS easy, Tanisha is committed to becoming a fulltime cash flow professional.






Bruce P., Texas

Family Counselor Profits $148,797.00 AND Finds More Freedom!

“The money is great, and it gives me the freedom to stay at home with my children. The note business is exactly what I was looking for.”

Bruce P. already had a well-paying career as a child and family therapist. But his occupation in counseling was demanding, and he didn’t have much free time. He wanted to cut back on his work hours and be able to spend more time with his own family.

“For me, it was the income potential. I have another full-time position, but I was looking for something to create a side income I could do part time,” Bruce said, explaining why he chose Russ Dalbey’s educational programs.


“The potential for the note business is just a really fantastic opportunity. Plus, I’ve always been interested in real estate, but really didn’t want to get into the rental market because of the problems you can have with the properties. What also attracted me to the note business was the opportunity to buy notes and have that residual income coming in.”


By taking ‘Winning in the Cash Flow Business ’ and participating in Russ Dalbey’s ‘Protege’ mentoring program, Bruce learned exactly how to become a cash flow pro. Now he’s closed well over 50 separate note deals and profited nearly $150,000.00.






Derrick D., Ohio

Full-time Sales Manager and Sportscaster Makes $9,500.00 on His First Cash Flow Deal!

“It’s very comprehensive. When I was reading and listening to the audio, I started thinking to myself, ‘is this all there is to it?’ I did exactly what the book said – it was very simple. I didn’t have any other training. Just read it and try it!”

Most note finders make their profits with notes secured by real estate. But ‘Winning In The Cash Flow Business’ taught Derrick to think outside of the box.

He made $9,500.00 simply by referring someone who was receiving payments as prize winnings from a half-time sports contest. Derrick had known about this person and his annuity long before he ordered the ‘Winning’ program.
But without Russ Dalbey’s information, he’d never thought of how to profit from the situation.
When I look at total hours that I put into this deal, it was maybe 7-8 hours, maybe,” Derrick said.

With a near five-figure profit with such a minimal time investment, Derrick made over $1,187.00 per hour!

He’s been looking for a career with an amazing potential profit margin like the note business his whole adult life.

“For the last five years I have worked at a corporation. But I have always had an entrepreneurial spirit – I owned a business right out of college,” Derrick said.

“The business did very well, but I decided to leave it because I was working 17-18 hours a day. I really didn’t like being at home, because I was locked to a phone. I was making good money but never any time to enjoy it,” Derrick explained.

Derrick feels that if people can visualize their own success in the note business, they can and will make it happen.

“I am a big believer in self-improvement, personal improvement, and personal empowerment. Whatever the mind can see and believe, can be achieved.”

Thank you Russ Dalbey!

Testimonial experiences are unique. Results will vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment